Visitor Terms & Conditions
Important information for visitors to our events
These terms and conditions apply to visitor registrations for, and attendance at, events (each an “Event”) organised by Smart Way Consulting (referred to as “we/our/us
As a potential visitor to an Event (referred to as “you/your”), please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration and/or by attending an Event, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Your registration (whether submitted directly by you or on your behalf) constitutes an offer by you to Smart Way Consulting to attend the Event in accordance with these terms and conditions. All registrations are subject to acceptance by Smart Way Consulting . As part of the registration to be completed you must pay the full registration amount via the event website. You will receive registration confirmation as an email ticket to attend the event.
Smart Way Consulting reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
2. Your registration is issued for your personal use only. You may not sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others.
3. Smart Way Consulting reserves the right at any time to change the format (including, without limitation, from a physical Event to a virtual Event and vice versa), content, location, venue, opening hours, duration, dates, other timings, participants and/or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability. Smart Way Consulting reserves the right to withdraw any registration after confirmation without liability.
4. Save as expressly set out in these terms and conditions and/or as may be otherwise expressly advised as part of the particular Event’s registration process: (a) your registration for the Event is irrevocable and you have no rights to cancel your registration, and (b) any registration fees you have paid will not be refunded for any reason.
5. Smart Way Consulting reserves the right to cancel or change the date(s) of the Event at any time and for any reason (whether or not due to causes beyond our reasonable control). In the event that the date(s) of the Event are changed to new date(s) that are within twelve (12) months of the originally scheduled opening date of the Event, or where the Event is cancelled but is reasonably expected by Smart Way Consulting to be held at any time in the next calendar year, then, unless we notify you otherwise, your registration will be deemed to be valid for the Event on the new date(s) or when it is next staged (as applicable) in the same way that it would have applied to the originally scheduled Event (and no refund of any paid registration fees will be issued). Where all or part of the Event is cancelled and is not reasonably expected by Smart Way Consulting to be held in the next calendar year, then your registration will no longer be deemed to be valid for the Event (or the cancelled portion of the Event, as applicable) and, at your election, any paid registration fees for the Event (or the cancelled portion of the Event, as applicable) will be refunded or a credit note issued for the same, and you will be released from paying any further amount of registration fees for the Event (or the cancelled portion of the Event, as applicable). Service charges are non-refundable. Personal arrangements, including, without limitation, travel and accommodation, are at your own risk and Smart Way Consulting will not be liable for any costs relating to such arrangements, even if the Event is cancelled or moved to new date(s). You acknowledge and agree that the provisions of this paragraph set out your sole remedy in the event of cancellation or the changing of the date(s) of the Event and all other liability of Smart Way Consulting is hereby expressly excluded.
6. Our Events, whether physical or virtual, are principally directed at business professionals. They are generally not intended for children under the age of sixteen (16). Without limitation to the foregoing, there may be some areas of our Events where it is inappropriate or impractical for children under the age of sixteen (16) to be present (for example, during executive conference workshops) and Smart Way Consulting reserves the right at any time to restrict entry to such areas accordingly.7. Smart Way Consulting reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject/block from, the Event (whether physical or virtual) any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who, in the opinion of Smart Way Consulting , represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Smart Way Consulting , the venue owners, security personnel and/or management at the Event.8. You consent to ﬁlming, sound recording and photography at the Event, which may include, without limitation, filming, sound recording and photography featuring your image (the “Content”). You acknowledge and agree that Smart Way Consulting is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights in the Content and hereby waive any and all: (a) rights in and to such Content, and (b) claims that you may have relating to or arising from the Content and/or its use. Without limitation, Smart Way Consulting shall be permitted to use the Content anywhere in the World for promotional and other purposes, without any payment or compensation.
10. The personal information that you provide to Smart Way Consulting will be held by us on a database and, where we have appropriate authorisation/justification (which may include, without limitation, express/implied consent or legitimate interests), may be shared with other sponsors for promotional and other purposes. Your personal information may also be shared with government entities and regulatory authorities as required by law. At some Events, exhibitors and sponsors may use lead capture applications or barcode scanner devices. If you choose to allow your badge (whether physical or digital) to be scanned by third parties at the Event, we may pass your personal information to such third parties. Further, there may be certain areas of the Event at which your attendance is conditional on your personal information being provided to third parties that have sponsored or are managing such areas. The use that any third parties make of your personal information is outside of Smart Way Consulting ’ control and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not accept any liability in this regard.
11. You expressly assume all risks associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with your participation in and/or attendance at the Event. Smart Way Consulting does not make any warranty as to the Event in general, including, without limitation, in relation to: (a) the presence, absence or location of any exhibitor, sponsor or attendee, (b) the number of exhibitors, sponsors or attendees, and/or (c) the beneﬁt or outcome (commercial or otherwise) that you may achieve as a result of attending the Event. All indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) except as set out herein and/or as may be otherwise expressly advised as part of the particular Event’s registration process are excluded. Smart Way Consulting (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) exclude all liability for any loss, injury, disease or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive loss, injury or damage (including, without limitation, injury or disease to persons, property damage, theft, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss or corruption of data or any other type of economic loss, injury or damage) or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, Smart Way Consulting shall not incur any liability whatsoever for any products displayed or sold by any exhibitor or sponsor at the Event. The limitations and exclusions in this paragraph only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
14. The rights and remedies of Smart Way Consulting are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights and remedies provided by law and may be waived only in writing and specifically. Any delay or failure to exercise any right or remedy is not a waiver of the same.
15. Smart Way Consulting reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (without notice) from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that the Event is staged.
16. In case of any discrepancy between the English and other language versions of these terms and conditions, the English shall prevail.